All full time faculty and staff are able to download the newest version of Microsoft Office with their new Office 365 account.
It is important to note that this is an Office 2013 download. The most recent version of Office for Macs is 2011. Therefore, if you are on an Apple computer you should not download Office because it will not work.
How to download Office 2013 from Office 365
- Log in to Office 365 at outlook.office365.com
- In the top right corner click on the gear icon and then choose Office 365 Settings.
- In the left column choose Software
- This screen will list all the programs that will be installed. Choose your language, then click Install.
- From here you can follow the on screen instructions to install the software.