If you grade short or long answer questions or you do not set your quizzes up to automatically publish grades to the grades tool, you will need to publish the quiz grades.
If you haven’t published quiz grades yet students will not be able to see their quiz grades and you will not see grades in the grades tool.
How to publish Quiz Grades
- Navigate to your D2L classroom and click Quizzes on the gray navigation bar.
- Click the context menu dropdown arrow next to the quiz you want to grade and select Grade.
- If needed, grade your quizzes (click link for instructions).
- On the right hand side of the screen there is a column labeled Published. Click the checkbox under each student whose grade you are ready to publish.
- When you are finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save and Close.