Best Practices in Blended Learning Workshop Resources
The resources below were from the workshop titled Best Practices in Blended Learning. You can view the full webinar recording below, access the Power Point, visit referenced materials, or visit additional resources.
- A brief introduction to tech-enhanced course types
- Mazzolini, M., & Maddison, S. (2003). Sage, guide or ghost? The effect of instructor intervention on student participation in online discussion forums. Computers & Education, 40(3), 237-253
- Mishra, P., & Koehler, M. J. (2006). Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: A framework for teacher knowledge. Teachers College Record, 108(6), 1017-1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9620.2006.00684.x.
- Wiggins, G.P., & McTighe, J. (2005). Understanding by design. Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy Resource Page
- TPACK Explained – More on TPACK from Mishra and Kohler
- Bloom’s Taxonomy of Learning Domains – The revised taxonomy and more on the cognitive, affective, and psychomotor domains.
- Instructional Objectives Builder – A nice animation covering Bloom and a really useful tool for creating measurable learning objective.