How to join a WebEx meeting
In order to attend a WebEx meeting you need a link. This link can come to you in an email, or it might be posted on the workshop schedule. If you have not received your link and your meeting is scheduled to start soon please contact you’re the meeting leader.
Joining a WebEx Meetin
- In the meeting invitation email, click on Join next to the name of your meeting.
- You will be taken to a web page asking you to enter your name and email address to start the meeting. Enter your info and click Join as Guest.
If you already have a WebEx account you can choose Sign in and join. If you would like to create a free account you can also click this link and it will allow you to create an account.
- If this is the first time you have attended a WebEx meeting on your computer you will be asked to download the WebEx Add-on. To do this choose Download and Agree.
If you are not able to download the program you can click on Run a temporary application and view the meeting this one time without downloading the add-on.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the application.
- When you run the application you will see a screen that shows your meeting is loading. Once this reaches 100% you will officially be in the WebEx meeting.
In the future you will not need to download the application. You will just click on the link sent to you to access the meeting and you will see the screen shown in number 4 each time to enter a new meeting.