Ursuline College students now have access to new features through your Office 365 Education for Student account. In addition to the existing email and access to Office online, you now will have the following benefits:
- A full download of the latest Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access (Office 2013 for PC and Office 2011 for Mac)
- Download software for up to 5 computers, PCs or Mac
- Access to Office on mobile devices, including tablets and iPads
- 1 TB of cloud storage space through Microsoft OneDrive
- Keep free access until you graduate or are no longer enrolled
In order to have access to these resources all you need to do is follow the 5 steps to connect your account to the new features. Then, these benefits will be added to your account. This is free, but you are required to complete the signup process to gain access.